Graphic recording services in Sydney have seen a surge in demand because of their visual power. It’s a live drawing service that lets you visually capture your meetings and events. One of the main purposes of graphic recording services is to provide insight into what’s happening in the meeting or event as attendees or colleagues observe, which increases engagement.
In and around Sydney, graphic recording services are gaining popularity since it’s a more engaging way of communication. It helps people and businesses share ideas and collaborate on projects easily while also providing a visually interesting experience. The most common uses for graphic facilitation are team meetings, brainstorming sessions, and presentations.
What Is Graphic Recording?
Graphic recording experts use their listening skills and artistic skills to capture information and create a visual representation. Individuals or groups can use it to communicate key ideas, thoughts, or concepts visually.
It’s a powerful visual tool that helps people remember key points and share insights with others. Graphic recorders can also create visual summaries of information to provide an easy-to-understand overview for people with different learning styles.
The graphic recorder takes notes, illustrates the meaning of these and draws the events that happen in a meeting in real-time. They take down the speaker’s words and concepts. They illustrate these by drawing pictures, using interesting font styles, colours and graphics to bring to life what they’re saying. When the speech, meeting or conference is finished the visual scribes are photographed and turned into digital files. Making it easy to share with the attendees and people back in the office who missed the meeting or online.
Reasons to Use Graphic Recording for Events
You can use graphic recording of events for many purposes. The benefits include increased visibility, improved retention, and content creation. When you use a graphic scribe, you can make visual notes of your event in a way that’s easy to share and view for future reference.
- Live event notes are a great way to capture all the information that takes place during an event. You can use your visual note-taking as part of an event report or as a basis for future marketing campaigns.
- It’s a popular style of video content creation. Digital graphic recording creates time-lapse videos that speakers and attendees love to share on socials. Event videographers and photographers love adding snippets of a graphic recorder at work into videos to add something different and creative into the event video.
- Live streaming events, such as hybrid events, conferences, news broadcasts, panel discussions, virtual meetings, global organization and exec or sales team catch ups and even awards nights, often feature graphic recordings.
- Live graphic recording services are used for educational purposes, such as instructional videos or lectures. They’re popular because they allow the viewer to see the event unfold in real-time.
- Live graphic recordings are a great way to connect with potential partners in a new market. They can share your company’s story and show why you’re a good fit for the partnership. The visual nature of live graphic recordings is also a good way to showcase your company’s unique style.
- Social media has become a big part of our everyday lives and serves as a way for people to share information and ideas. The visual aspect of social media — photos, videos, and other visual content — makes it easy for people to share their ideas and understand what you’re talking about compared to text alone. Making visual scribes great for this type of content.
- Graphic recording is a good way to create infographics. Infographics are visual representations of information that can convey meaning more effectively than text. It’s a good way to create infographics because it’s easy to communicate complex ideas simply and clearly through the use of graphics.
How Does Graphic Recording Help?
Graphic recording services are helpful for both small and large business owners who need to convey key insights, events, or ideas to their team members.
A graphic recording captures the essence of their thoughts visually, and they can be sure they’re not forgetting anything important during live events, meetings, or presentations. This process helps in the following ways:
- It helps strategize, map out future planning, and visualise it.
- It allows graphic facilitators to capture the thoughts or essence of a conversation, presentation, or event without having to type them out or speak them aloud.
- It allows people to share their thoughts with other people through time-lapse videos or key insights.
- It’s especially beneficial to people who are neurodivergent.
- It supports the four ways in which people learn: auditory, visual, verbal, and kinesthetic. A reason learning breaks down with more physical learners is that they have a hard time putting their thoughts into words. Graphic recording also promotes listening, seeing, and speaking with all learning types. People will want to view the graphic representations close-up or walk around to fully experience them.
- It helps because visual thinking is natural. A Harvard study showed that “…even when [participants] were prompted to use verbal thinking, people created visual images to accompany their inner speech, suggesting that visual thinking is deeply ingrained in the brain.”
- It draws connections that help groups and individuals develop creative ideas.
- It helps by enabling higher and more complex levels of discussion.
Graphic recording helps revitalise energy, interest levels, and discussion. This makes them more enjoyable and interesting to attendees. It can really change the energy of your team meeting or offsite where the graphic recorder becomes part of the team and can match the humour, team sentiment and become a tool for your communication. Creating graphic tools and messages to enhance your team experience in the room.
It also helps reduce misunderstandings and increases participant satisfaction by allowing them to see their ideas and questions recorded verbatim. It’s also great for making lasting impressions with your participants. A tangible takeaway makes it easy to share their experience.
Live graphic recording services in Sydney are a process of listening, capturing, and recording a live event in real-time. Sydney businesses use it to help them better understand ideas and concepts offered in meetings and events.
A graphic facilitator can help increase your ROI by providing invaluable content for your many sales channels. It’s also an effective communication and learning tool, as visual learning is a natural process.
Want to know more about graphic recording services in Sydney? Book a consultation with us.